If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange after 14 days.
Ros Oir Boutique reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the Return Policy detailed below. In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
Please allow 14 working days from receipt of a return for us to process a refund. Once a refund is processed you will receive an email confirming this (the email will be sent to the same email address as your order confirmation email was sent).
Returns Policy and Guidelines
- All returned items must be folded, unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and packaging.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items unless they are faulty/incorrect. HOWEVER, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the issue, order number and your full name.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges.
- Ros Oir Boutique are NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
For any further information contact us at email@example.com with your full name and order number.
Faulty or Wrong Items
If the item you received is faulty or is not what you originally ordered, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
- Sale items £40 and under
- Gift cards